Saturday, June 12, 2004

Bicycle lock



Bicycle Lock
Originally uploaded by abtmay.

It's been about a week since I last cycle, so today, we decided to cycle to town. After unlocking the bicycle chain, I noted that the chain was being CUT!!! I twist and turn the chain and it almost break into two. The thief could had got my bicycle...... But why didn't he stay longer and he could had walk away with it...

We were thinking that he could be cutting the chain yesterday and was scare off by the fire alarm going off at about 1am (fake alarm by someone breaking the red fire alarm glass).

This is my new bicycle which I bought after Sam couldn't fix my old old (no sure about the problem). I would be heartbroken if the thief did get to steal it, so today, I bought a new chain with security level of 10 (the highest) to detect anyone from stealing my bike. Hope no one will target my Bike again.

No comments: