Monday, March 28, 2005

4 days of easter holiday passed very fast and very little things got done. Thought of doing some office work but you always pushed it to the next day and the next day and it's Monday evening now and I still did no work. :( Sort it, I'll do it during office hours then...

Bought a few things this weekend :-
1. Sam bought himself a new bicycle after his old one gave him too much trouble and a new bicycle would only cost slightly more than repairing the old one.
2. We bought a CD Tuner as our in-car entertainment. This was part of Sam's birthday gift to me, so I paid nothing!! *Thanks*
3. Bought myself a new watch, I know I got alot of watch but it's a birthday gift for myself (Yes, it's an excuse but I think it's a valid one!!). It's an Anne Klein watch for 37 pounds but as it was only the last piece (display set), it was sold for 19 pounds. Bargain!!

No comments: