Thursday, April 07, 2005

Hair Cut


I just got my hair cut on Monday which cost me 31 pounds!!! Can't believe that Renee got hers for 4.50 pounds.

This is the 3rd time I had a hair cut even since I'm been in the UK. Always thinks that it cost too much and tried to tahan until I'm back in Singapore to cut my hair.

I still remembers my first hair cut in UK cos it was terrible. The hairdresser doesn't layer my hair at all and when I requested her to do it, she responsed "It's the best I can do"!!! **##@@ Cost me 20 pounds and I walked away feeling very pissed off!!! Got Sam to layer my hair as I don't think he can make it any worse.

Second hair cut was in Oct 04 when I had a free hair cut using a coupon from magazine. Quite like the way she cut my hair cos she layers it alot (my hair really needs that cos it just too much and thick!!). So this time, I went back to her to cut my hair short in preparation of the hot summer. But according to weather news, the temperature is going to drop to 1 degree celcius tonight and some places might having snow, rain, hail or sleet!! So it's the same logic as it will always rain after you wash you car.....

No comments: