Friday, February 02, 2007

Home sweet home

Home for 5 days now and its definitely home sweet home. No updates and pictures cos I don't have any computer at my parent's place (now typing this from Sam's place) and had also lent my camera to my brother who flew to US for business trip.

Our mission for this trip :-
- No eating bread, western food, food easily found in UK
- Must eat different dishes of food everyday
- Must shop till we drop

Singapore change alot since the last time we been back. My mom and I went to AMK NTUC on the first night I'm back and I was shocked to see a huge building where the old NTUC used to be!

Had been shopping till I drop these few days especially yesterday in Chinatown with my mom. Bought alot of things and also not forgetting Lim Chee Guan BBQ Pork which I queue for about 10 mins (maybe it's still abit early for CNY, thus queue not too long yet).

Finally, had the chance to cut my hair the way I like (had grew my hair long in UK, cos it's expensive to cut and the hairdresser doesn't layer the hair much). Had also dye my hair colour brown, but it's seems to be a shade too light!! Oh well, for a change lor.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A familiar sign
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My home
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The new AMK shopping centre

No comments: