Sunday, July 15, 2007

Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix

I'm a big Harry Potter fan! So we watched this movie yesterday at VUE (long time since we been to the cinema). How I wish the movie was longer as they have cut quite a few bits from the books. Despite that I still love the movie as while I was reading the book previously, I kept thinking how it will look like and now I get to see it in the movie, everything fits!

I admire JK Rowling for her imagination and creativity of the Harry Potter books, especially for 12 Grimmauld Place. The books are definitely worth reading and to keep.

Now, I'm waiting for book 7, as said in my previous post, I had ordered it from Amazon which I should be able to receive the book on Monday (23 Jul) but I doubt I can wait till Monday. So I decided to drive to Tesco very early on Sat (21 Jul) to get a copy. As for the spare copy from Amazon, I will try to sell it on Ebay, if any of you wants it, please email me and I can bring it back to SG this coming August.

No comments: