Thursday, August 30, 2007

Off sick

Thought I hurt my back last weekend when moving those luggages around, but I felt ok then and was back to work on Tuesday. However after a day at work sitting on the chair, the condition seems to take a nose dive and I struggle to get back home that day. Walking and sitting down is sooo painful that I prefer to lay on my side these days. Saw the GP today and she informed me that it's muscle spasm and prescribed me with codeine as the pain killer. I have to take the codeine together with Ibuprofen and Paracetamol to reduce pain. Sooo much pain killers!!!

A check on the internet shows that codeine is a Class B drug in UK!!! The GP did mention that codeine is slight lower than morphine in strength, and will prescribe me with higher strength medicine if codeine doesn't reduce my pain. I hope codeine will do the trick...., ok off to rest now as my back hurts like hell from all the walking to/ from GP.

Update : Codeine is effective for me and it's also making me very drowsy!! Zzzzzz....

No comments: