Sunday, November 16, 2008

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Go karting
After long and hard search, we decided on the go-kart place close to us, Kartsport (Caxton).

15 mins for safety video, 15 mins drivings, 15 minutes break, 15 minutes driving. All in all, 30mins of driving for £32. You are given a suit, gloves and helmet to wear for safety but there's no saftey belt!! Sometimes you do get the feeling that you might fly out!!! I drove very poorly on the first 15 mins as I wasn't very daring, but on the last 15 mins, I gave my all and got myself a decent time score (I think).

Great fun but my arms are aching now as I was holding onto the steering wheel for dear life....

2 comments:

r.ang said...

I called the cake shop up but they say they go accordingly to your wedding date! sheesh. say will call me back.. I'm still waiting....

r.ang said...

Cake tasting this 6th Dec. You can actually have diff flavours for each layer.. well email me how many layers you wish to have ok? Will get back to you on the cake - i bought a slice the last time, tot it's OK lah. They're famous for their Black Forest too