Sunday, May 30, 2004

Crawl out of my bed early in the morning to prepare for my driving lesson at 8am in the morning. Shouldn't had booked it so early but that was the only free slot available on most of the weekends. Waited in the carpark below but the instructor did not turn up (he's usually early)..... sensed that something was wrong!!! Called him up and he told me that he's not working this weekend and had told BSM three weeks ago about this!!!

I'm so mad about this cos Sunday should be a day to lay in bed until you decide to wake up!!!! and not to wake up to stand in the carpark for nothing. I'm so going to scold someone in BSM for this mistake on Monday!!

Anyway, since I woke up so early, I decided to wake my hubby up too (must share ups and downs together!!). We then washed the car and have our own driving lesson at the Science Park.

No comments: