Sunday, July 10, 2005

Summer sale
This might be my last summer sale shopping here. I could be shopping with you gals in Orchard Road next year this time!!! How I miss shopping at Orchard Road with friends (think that my hobby!!)

Went shopping in Cambridge yesterday and bought another bag from GAP!!! This one cost me 9.90 pounds (same price as the one I bought in London) Can't decide which one to keep. So can everyone leave me a comment and let me know which one shall I keep.

PS : Sam said that I can keep both if I want to but I don't need TWO Gap bag, do I??


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Bought in Cambridge. I wanted this for quite sometime and now the price had finally dropped to 9.90 pounds.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Bought in London. Pretty design and just the bag for summer.

No comments: