Thursday, October 13, 2005

Shop early and save at Sainsbury's

Sainsbury is having a third price off for christmas gifts. Was it just to attract customer like me or did they predict a slow christmas turnover?? Either way, we consumers benefit.

Two trips to Sainsbury at lunchtime to buy grocery and I had already pick up two gift for ourselves.

Baileys gift set
Baileys with 2 swirling glasses. The glasses are round and don't sit on the table firmly. Cost about 10 pounds for this gift set (Note : the bottle of baileys is already being sold at Sainsbury for about 12 pounds individually, so I'd got a bargain here).

Brulee Kit
Brulee Kit. Sam always wanted to buy a blow torch for making creme brulee (Not that I make them over often but somehow he thinks that it good to have), so this is for him and I will try to make creme brulee soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

May, beware of the Baileys! It is laden with calories. There's nothing else quite as nice though.