Thursday, October 27, 2005

Where to find soap dish!!

Bought the PS2 Eye toy Kinetic game from Amazon and received it last weekend. Tried to play it but realised that our apartment was too small for the game, I can't move any further behind so only solution is to move the eye toy away from TV. Found the perfect spot, on top of the mirror next to the TV. What I need now is just a suction pad soap dish so that the eye toy can sit on it. Brilliant plan!!!!

Now my problem is that I can't find a suction pad soap dish anywhere!!! So far, I had been to Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury, Superdrug & Boots. URGH!!! To think that it such a common thing that it can be found in all major supermarkets!!!

How I wish I'm back home in Singapore cos I know for sure that the hardware stores in Ang Mo Kio definitely have it!!!

No comments: