Saturday, September 23, 2006

Oakley sunglasses

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Really love this pair of sunglasses (Oakley Ducati Juliet) so had requested Vision Express to order a pair from Oakley for me in August 06 (ordered just for trying, no deposit needed).

A few days later, after the salesperson managed to order the sunglasses, she called to say that the price is 125 pounds...... I thought the price is 250 pounds??? Maybe I heard wrongly....

Finally the salesperson called this week to say that the sunglasses is here and I can pop down to their branch to try.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oakley Ducati Juliet

I bought it for 125 pounds including the case!! Great bargain!! The salesperson mentioned that she told me the price is 125 pounds (due to wrong info from Oakley), thus she have to honour it and sell it to me at 125 pounds. The case which normally cost about 30 pounds is free as a gift since I waited a month for the sunglasses.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I have to comment on the great service from Vision Express. The salesperson are very friendly and polite. Eventhought I only ordered the sunglasses for trying (no commitment to buy), she treated us as potential customer and given us full attention. Highly recommended for Vision Express.

BTW, I decided to keep the phone too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhh,

its really very very NICE!!!!! especially with the red sides.

so are they selling it for 250pounds in the shop now?

Cheryl

May said...

Been to a few shops before and there were selling it for 250 pounds, but usually there's only 1 pair (display set) in stock.