Friday, September 22, 2006


So how??

Saw a good deal on O2 website on Wednesday and can't resist not buying.

The goods arrived today which include the followings:-
- 1 Motorola V3im (including 512 micro SD)
- O2 Sim card Pay as you Go (For Jaster)
- 1 ITech Arrow Bluetooth Headset
- 3 X 15 pounds HMV online vouchers

All these cost me 119.99 pounds. Great bargain cos the Motorola V3im is already selling on ebay for more than 120 pounds.

O2 is no longer selling this phone as a PAYG since Thursday (1 day after I bought mine). I was worried that I'm not going to get mine cos they might had realised that they make a mistake as to the pricing (very cheap for such a phone on O2). Oh well, now I got my phone, I'm very tempted to keep the phone as I love the colour (actual colour as picture above) of the phone but I don't really need another new phone, do I??

No comments: