Monday, April 02, 2007

30th Birthday Has New Meaning
<br />
Inside: 1. Denial. 2. Denial.
3. Denial. 4. Denial.
5. Denial. 6. Denial. 7. Denial.


Hallmark have this article about turning 30 and it can't be more true.
"Thirty is the age at which a person realizes that time is limited, that the clock is ticking. In youth, the perception is that 'all things are possible,' but 30 signals a new realization."

Well, I'm going to accept that fact that I'm 30 today and stop moaning about it. Happy Birthday to myself today! Took leave from work and I'm going to spend my day playing wiipy and dinner with Sam tonight at Maharajah.

PS : Received an e-card from my brother who also conveniently reminded me that Singapore Immigration had not forgot about me turning 30 (need to re-register your IC)!

No comments: