Thursday, March 29, 2007

My up and coming birthday

Don't really look forward to my birthday, cos me am 30 this year. Like what Naomi said
"hitting 30 is like telling yourself no more trying things out etc, everything must be planned and considered, life gets serious from this point onwards"

So true.....

My last chance to be less serious, so I got Sam to buy me a wii to play! Finally managed to get hold of 1 and it was delivered yesterday.... Wiipy!



My left arm is aching today due to playing wii sport-tennis yesterday. Maybe you can really loss weight by playing wii.....hmmm..... that's a thought...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey!!!!

not sure whether is it a early or belated...

but wishing you

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!

and stay young forever

Cheryl

May said...

Happy 21st Birthday to you! May all your dreams come true.