Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Kua
Found a few places which rent out kua in SG :-
- Bridalcloset. Price very reasonable at only S$80 per rental. However, despite numerous emails, the lady kept delaying response with details on kua's measurements. In the end, I gave up.
- Weddingkwa. With my bad experience in dealing with bridalcloset, I decided to go to someone with a proper website, thus this website wasn't considered.
- House of Etiquette. Not available online.
- The red wedding. Price more expensive than the rest, but response from the lady was quick and helpful. The rental price also come with one time rental of Tang jacket for the groom. Will be fun if I can convince Sam to wear it!

I hope the kua will fit and looks ok on me as I had order and paid the deposit solely based on measurements and pictures on the website. Cross my fingers and toes!!!

No comments: