Monday, July 28, 2008

Wedding dress
Didn't want to spend a fortune on the dress, thus I decide to look in the high street:-
M&S - wedding dresses are only available for buying online, nil in-store.... weird.... spoke to one of the customer service lady in London and she said that the decision must had been made by a MAN cos any women will know that you need to try on a wedding dress before buying!!! Likewise thinking.
Monsoon - One of my favorite store. Had tried on almost all of their wedding dress collection but just didn't fancy any as the dress cutting seems unsuitable for me.
BHS - Had also tried on almost all of their wedding dress collection. Decide on this one (see picture in this blog entry) after showing it to Sam.

2 comments:

r.ang said...

Hey May,

Everything's looking good!! Love your dresses! Wahhh... Impressed by the timings you have for your actual day too! Sure will ask you for help when my "dunno when I get hitched day" comes!

Take care and see you soon!
x renee

May said...

Just let me know when the 'BIG day' is planned!