Sunday, August 10, 2008

Perm Job
Finally I have a perm job, will start wef 11/8/08!!

I had been temping with the Company ever since we arrive in Cambridge, over 5 years now. Due to various reason (e.g visa issue, no vacancy), I was not make a perm staff. Ever since the visa issue was sorted out last year and vacancy for the position came up, I had been trying for the Company's assessment centre. However, it turns out that I'm rubbish at interviews and assessment centres, thus didn't manage to get through. Disheartening, I decided to look elsewhere....

Had been to a few interviews elsewhere and sometime in Jul 08, I was persuaded to try for the Company's assessment centre again. Thought I give it a go again.

This time I got through the assessment centre and was offered the position!! At the same time I was also offered a position somewhere. What a dilemma... which one should I go for...

Eventually, I went for the Company's position as the pay and benefits was much better and I love the work I'm already working on.

Finally, it felt like all my efforts paid off.

1 comment:

r.ang said...

Conrats! =)