Monday, August 18, 2008

Tesco Cath Kidston Bag
There's a total of 6 designs and are priced £3.50 each with 50p going to Marie Curie Cancer Care. There are many other wonderful features about this bag including the fact that it is made out of nine recycled 500ml bottle, see Tesco website for more details.

The first 2 design (as above) were launched in Jul 08 (I got them both!) and I just got my hands on the 3rd one (the stripe one), there's horizontal and vertical stripes one and I got them both too!)


Not sure why I need soooooo many bags.... Sam had not said anything so far, perhaps I hide them well...... or did he just 'gave up' on me and my bags....:p

Will make sure I get the reminding 3 designs and I bet there's a design for Christmas.

3 comments:

r.ang said...

I like the 2nd one!!!! *pout* why don't I get more Cath Kidtson here? Anyway if you decide to erm.. get rid ofo some, remember I like That one! =)

May said...

So far, I think the 2nd is the nicest too.

Will bear that in mind...:p

Jesslyn said...

ohhhh cute and pretty design...good for grocery shopping....i like the vibrant flowered one