Sunday, September 21, 2008

Pine Garden Cake
I'm seriously considering the Lychee Martini wedding cake from Pine Garden @ AMK, all because of Naomi's recomendation on Pine Garden and the good review on internet/ forums. For example, the Lychee Martini cake was featured in Sunday Times as one of the 50 yummiest cakes.

Anyone of you out there in sunny island Singapore had tasted this cake from Pine Garden, please leave a message here or drop me an email (see link at the side) and let me know how was it.

How I wish I can be in SG to taste the cake and make the decision faster.

6 comments:

r.ang said...

wah - even if it doesnt taste divine, it looks divine! Just order it lah heeeeee.... do they have free cake tasting? I will do it if they do!

Anonymous said...

hi there! i am intending to use lychee martini as my wedding cake as well!!! it's my fav from pine gardens

yes they do have free cake tasting. i will be going down in 1.5 weeks time for the session although i have already more or less decided on the flavour. :)

May said...

Thanks both.

r.ang said...

went to Pine Garden today, had to fill up a form then they will call me to arrange for cake tasting. I bought a slice of lychee martini to try - it wasn't great but maybe the wedding cake's better with different icing? The sliced ones they sell are like cake and cream layered with chopped up lychee in the cream - so not 1 whole lychee/slice. Good thing is you can have different flavours for each tier. They also did the cake for Glenn Ong's / Beatrice Chia's wedding. You can go read http://www.hungrygowhere.com/singapore/pine_garden_s_cake/ to see more comments. I will email you photos I took from their digital photo frame.

r.ang said...

Oh from the review online - seems like the blackforest cake is to die for. Maybe I will go back and try it again - or wait till the sampling session hee... aiyah, so not good for my diet leh! =)

May said...

Thanks for your help. :)