Monday, September 01, 2008

Toyota Aygo
I want a Toyota Aygo!!!

Specifications
- Length = 3.4m
- Width = 1.6m
- Height = 1.47m
- Weight = 1,180 to 1,245 kg
- Fuel consumption = 61.4mpg (combined)
- CO2 = 108
- Engine = 1.0 Litre VVT-i
- Maxi speed = 98mph
- Acceleration 0-62mph = 14.2sec

The running costs are low with road tax (Band B) of only £35, insurance class of 1 and high mpg.

The cost of the new car (Aygo Blue, 5 door, manual) = £8,395 (includes aircon, bluetooth)
AYGO XtraProtected Blue = £365 which includes :-
- Rear parking sensors
- mud flaps
- unpainted rear & side protection mouldings

We test drive it at Cambridge Toyota last Sunday and the salesman was brilliant and very patient with us. We love it (guess I love it more, Sam still love his big, luxury cars, like Ford Mondeo...) but it's too noisy in the interior.... I can live with it, but don't think Sam can....

....
....
There goes my Aygo...... guess I better go frame the Aygo catalog as that's all I'm going to have....

No comments: