Sunday, March 08, 2009

Make up artist
Was recommended Qiqi by Naomi. The price for wedding make up in the morning and evening was steep @ $688 (without any trial). However I still go ahead as Naomi said that her make up was very naturally (which I want as I didn't want to look wayang) and also I thought it's better if the MUA was recommended.

I met up with Qiqi a few days before the wedding and select the hairstyle for morning and evening from her photo album. Qiqi is very patient and will provide you with recommendations but the ultimate decision lies with you. She also provide me with some advice on hair cut and colour as I wanted to have a hair cut and colour before the wedding.

I decide to have my hair up in the morning as according to Qiqi, the look will suit the kua. As for the evening hairstyle, I decide on having half my hair down for a more evening look. Qiqi recommended me to buy the hydrangeas flower as it will match my evening gown and boy was she right!!

I do feel that the make-up was heavy on the wedding day (guess that's because I seldom wear make up). Upon viewing the wedding photos, I realised that the look was very natural and I was well pleased with the hairstyle for the evening.

No regrets, Qiqi is worth every penny!!

No comments: