Sunday, March 22, 2009


My first Radley bag
Always love a Radley bag, with that little cute Scottish dog tag and the inside of the bag being lined with pretty fabric...... irresistible......

Sam was in the mood to drive our newly purchased car, eager to take it out for a spin and test all it's power and features. We decided to drive to Bicester Village.

As my birthday is approaching and Sam being clueless as to what to buy for me, I picked my own gift from Radley and Sam gladly pays. I was very indecisive as to which design, size, colour I want. After nearly making Sam bleed from his ears with my endless questions (I think this looks good but the colour doesn't match my work clothes, oh what about this... Oh no, this is too small for me, isn't it.... How about this, it's too cutie for me hor.....think this one too old...), I finally decided on the large shoulder bag (see picture but in brown).

RRP £185
Purchase price £91.20

No comments: