Thursday, February 03, 2005

A deal too good to be TRUE!!

Back to my previous entry on finding a bargain on K500 + 12 months free line rental. I did sign up for the plan after Sam asked the salesperson what they are earning if it's a 12 months free line rental!! They replied that they need to meet the sales target. Fair enough, I signed up and the phone will be sent to me after credit approval.

Waited and waited!! On Tuesday, I called them and was told that the plan which I wanted (VODA 100) was terminated by Orange by end of Jan and unfortunately, mine didn't get through before that.

They offered me another plan which was Orange 200+200 for 10 months free line rental + free K500. I was angry but I agreed to take up the offer on Wednesday as they seem to offer the best deal so far (searched through the net).

Today, the salesperson called to say that due to Orange credit check, I need to pay 150 pounds deposit which will be refunded at the end of 12 months. Relunctantly, I agreed and called Orange to pay...

After waiting for calls from the salesperson, I decided to call them to check when the phone will be delivered. This time, I was told that they don't have the phone in stock and I need to wait until mid of next week for the shipment.

So I'm now back on the internet searching for other deals as I have the feeling (very likely) that the shipment is never coming!!

No comments: