Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Happy Chinese New Year to everyone!!

I miss Singapore now!!! No holiday here for CNY :( But I working from home today, so can relax a bit but must have self-discipline, or else I can't get my work finish and then no more working from home in future.

Cambridge office is moving to Cambourne, thus I would need to travel about 30 minutes by bus to get there. Cos I don't drive, I would need to carry all my files and laptop there which is very inconvenient and the only thing that I would need there are the network connection and printer (which I have them at home) so I don't see the point of me going there. Suggested to my managers as to whether I can work from home and they don't have any objection to it. But guess I need to prove myself that I still can get things done and would need to go to Cambourne office once in a while to show face...

No comments: