Thursday, February 24, 2005

Fell off my bicycle


As usual, I cycled to the train station this morning to catch the train to March. Not today, I didn't reach my destination!!!

A cyclist OVERTOOK me on the left (Not sure why he want to squeeze between me and the parked car on the left). In a split of a moment, we both fell on the right. He said sorry, helped me up and cycled off in a hurry.

Felt pain on my right knee cap. *Painful* Lift up my trouser and saw that I had a big cut on the right knee cap. Call Sam immediately and he drove me to the A&E. Crying while speaking to him and on the way to the A&E (what a crybaby I was...)

In the end, I had six stitches and had a day off today. Still can't bent my knee now and Sam had been helping me to do most of the chores. *Thanks*

No comments: