Monday, May 09, 2005

Clearance


Every half a year, we cleared our house to pack either winter/ summer clothing (no space to put everything out in our small cosy house).

This time, I make the effort to pick out clothes to be donated to charity/ to be sold on ebay. Really got to stop buying clothes as I got 2 bags full of clothes to be donated off and 1 bag of clothes to be sold on ebay. Think I doing rather good now as I'm buying clothes but refunding them the next week (Think I got impulsive shopping disorder, but luckily in UK, you can usually refund within 14 or 28 days).

Really piss me off when Sam said 'I told you so' when I shown him a scarf which I thought was good buy but now had to be sold on ebay as I'm not using it. Keeping the scarf now, not selling it, going to wear it everyday in the winter!!

No comments: