Thursday, May 05, 2005

Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy


Marvin
Originally uploaded by abtmay.

Watch this film. It's worth it. Marvin is soooo cute despite his depressing personality and Sam just adores him.

Check out Marvin's blog


Marvellous Marvin Lines

"You think you've got problems, what are you supposed to do if you're a manically depressed robot? No, don't bother to answer that, I'm 50,000 times more intelligent than you and even I don't know the answer. It gives me a headache just trying to think down to your level."

"Do you want me to sit in a corner and rust or just fall apart where I'm standing?"
"Life, loathe it or ignore it, you can't like it."

"I only have to talk to somebody and they begin to hate me. Even robots hate me. If you just ignore me I expect I shall probably go away.

"What's the point?"

No comments: