Monday, March 12, 2007

I have been good....

in keeping my promise (so far) that I will not shop for a year (well, except for the NEXT sale which is a MUST shop event). We been to TKMax, Cambridge town since we been back and I didn't even window shop for myself.

I bought way too much things when we were back in Singapore cos it's cheaper if I were to convert them to pounds. Think the clothings, etc that I bought can last me at least a year without me shopping.

To ensure that I keep this no shopping agenda, it's a good thing that we are moving to Royston (renting) next month. Only the basis shops at high street and it's about 20 mins drive to Cambridge or 45 mins train ride to London for any serious shopping.

We are currently looking to buy some essential furniture/ goods (i.e. washing machine, fridge, bed, TV stand, bookcase) for the new home but these doesn't count as shopping cos they are essentials!

2 comments:

r.ang said...

why moving? Ah.. how's Sam's new job going?

May said...

Sam get home abt 8pm (earliest) everyday. So we are moving to be close to the train station which should cut down Sam's transport time plus we want a bigger place.